Thursday, December 9, 2010

medicine ball

A few weeks ago, I had some indications that a cold may be in my future. Scratchy throat, funny feeling in my head. I didn't have time or energy to be sick and, in chatting with one of my best friends, learned about Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf's Medicine Ball. It's not on the menu, but ask if they have it.

The Medicine Ball is a delicious hot tea that soothes a sore throat and comforts you when you're feeling under the weather. Totally worth a shot if you're not feeling well. It worked wonders for me!



~via here~

1 comment:

  1. You may try Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa (ninjiom-hk.cwahi.net). i know alot of people use it, its also non alcoholic, though it's effectiveness is not as good as alcohol based cough medicine, but it's still good to use on not so serious scratchy throat.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...