Wednesday, March 2, 2011

books!

My local Border's bookstore is shutting down, so they've been pushing out their inventory to benefactors like me! One Saturday morning after rowing practice a few weeks ago, I headed over to the store and found some good deals. This weekend, I took Mark. The lines were long and you had to do a little digging, but we came out with some really great finds.

Mark is into design {obviously}, so he was excited to find some good inspiration.





Loving fashion as I do, I picked up a couple of style books {Oh, Joe Zee and Rachel Zoe, you make me happy. Did anyone catch their cameos on Gossip Girl last year?}.






And I picked up some really great coffee table art books - Italy from the sky and Salvador Dali? Yes, please!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...