Wednesday, August 24, 2011

home sweet home

Mark and I are in the process of buying our first home. We don't like to waste time, so before we were even officially married, we learned - they day of our rehearsal! - that the offer we submitted to the seller was accepted!

Since then, amidst a wedding, an unconventional honeymoon and then trying to get back into the swing of things, we've been meeting with our realtor, mortgage broker, architect, etc. etc. Not exactly the ease into wedded bliss we were hoping for.

So, I've started doing what I do best - planning! Thanks to Pinterest, I've been keeping track of my favorite looks for bathrooms, laundry rooms and kitchens. 

Here's some of the inspiration I've come across.

~via~



~via~



~via~



~via~


2 comments:

  1. ooh, I love the rug with the words! very neat.

    x. jill
    www.thoseghosts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my favorite part, too! You can find it here: http://www.ballarddesigns.com/le-poeme-indoor-2foutdoor-rug/rugs/top-sellers/13282

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...