Monday, December 5, 2011

best friends

After a busy day at work, I attended the Nordstrom private holiday shopping event. I got to pick up a few things {including this gift for one of my besties}, shop with my one of my best friends, help her select her Christmas outfit and enjoyed some sweet treats {tray-passed hors d'oeuvres, wine and martinis!}.

While we were browsing, I stumbled upon these cute iPhone cases from Rebecca Minkoff. I absolutely love the new twist on the old best friend necklaces.






~it even comes in pink!~

And now I'm more obsessed than ever to upgrade to an iPhone...c'mon iPhone 5!

A side note: I have never seen so many Louis Vuitton handbags in one place before - except for an actual Louis Vuitton store. It was crazy!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...