Tuesday, October 25, 2011

long distance shopping

My friends and family are spread out across the country, so I can't always swing by someone's house and ask them to grab a bite to eat or do a little shopping with me. So my dear friend, Mari, and I have a way to go shopping despite living in two different cities.

Phone shopping. Meaning we take photos of our finds and get the other's opinion.







PS: Each of these was a yes. And please note, the similar nail color. Yes, we're super connected.

How do you keep close with your loved ones when they're far away?

3 comments:

  1. love this + love YOU.

    the shoes are fab, i'm so happy you got them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kelli! PS Your blog is super-cute! You and your hubs are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...