Monday, February 20, 2012

coffee and color-changing straws

Every morning, I make myself a to-go latte before I head off to work. I'm obsessed with these Nespresso machines and they make the most delicious espresso in a snap. 



I also recommend picking up the milk frother. It whips your milk into a frenzy and keeps it cold for iced beverages or makes it hot if you prefer a warm drink.



During a recent trip to Target to pick up a few more of my favorite coffee-to-work cups and mugs, I spotted these swirly color-changing straws. 



Although they're made for the Aladdin tumblers {there is a little nub around the bottom of the straw to keep it from falling out of the tumbler}, I've been using them in regular cups. They change color with cold beverages and totally make you feel like a kid again.



They're such a fun way to dress up your drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...