Tuesday, February 28, 2012

sleeping beauties

A few weekends ago, I invited some of my fave girls over for an old-fashioned sleep-over, filled with lots of food, movies, popcorn and an adult twist {besides the wine and beer, of course} - spa treatments.

I discovered some great kitchen esthetician recipes for face masks and decided to make two, one for ladies with combo/oily skin, and one for those with dry skin {I bought raw honey, but the recipe actually called for organic honey - which, thankfully, I had in my pantry. Phew!}.



~i picked up this clay at a local farmers. mix with water et voila!

We whipped up the masks, slathered our faces {or hands, in some cases} with the treatments, painted our nails and enjoyed girls-only conversation and fashion and gossip magazines.








We then headed down to the theatre room for popcorn and movies.





The next morning, we enjoyed bagels, coffee and OJ.



As a party favor, each girl left with a homemade, all-natural lavendar vanilla sugar scrub.




1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...