Monday, March 5, 2012

bikinis to fit any body

Spring is in the air, and in Arizona, that means summer {and bikini season} is not that far behind. 

I've struggled with finding bikinis that fit my shape - and more specifically, my bust. I envy those girls who can walk around in itty bitty string bikinis without a care in the world. I strap one of those babies on and the outcome borders on vulgar. 

Suffice it to say, while most people find bathing suit shopping difficult, I find it always unpleasant and disappointing...until now. 


Freya offers bra-sized tops! I picked up this style and am completely in love.

Ok, ok. Sure there are plenty of places that offer bra sizing, but these bathing suits from Freya offer sizes from C to GG. And they're adorable!





Find more styles here



all images via amazon.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...