Sunday, April 8, 2012

sweet little cakes and a simple little 'scape


Happy Easter!

I spent Saturday baking Easter cupcakes for the first Easter dinner Mark and I hosted in our home. I found the cutest liners, crackers and napkins for my tablescape, and used the arrangement from my first floral design class for the centerpiece. {The candles and burlap runner were from my wedding tablescapes.}


~butter and eggs captured with my new lens~
~pretty liners found on sale: pink & yellow petals for vanilla and chocolate cakes~

~the first time I EVER over-portioned~

~completely unsalvageable~

~cupcake toppers~



~napkins from ikea and crackers from sur la table~

~simple tablescape with plenty of room for the food~









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...