Tuesday, November 9, 2010

outfitted | residency reading

My friend, Stephanie, is working toward her master's degree. She's an author and is in a residency program at a university in the Midwest and was looking for a outfit to wear to a reading she's giving of her thesis project.

She asked me to incorporate a pair of heels she already owns, so I used them as the basis for a fresh, sophisticated and unpretentious look.



Click for shopping info for Stephanie's Residency Reading.

Steph has a few other events she wants to be outfitted for, so keep your eyes open for some more dazzling looks inspired by her requests.

If you have an upcoming event and are looking for some style inspiration, drop me a line at modernlovely@hotmail.com or leave me a comment with your event, location and time of year.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...