Wednesday, November 3, 2010

smitten kitten | cupcakes

My sweet tooth will one day, I'm sure, be the death of me. But until then, I have to indulge every once in a while.

One of my favorite baked treats are cupcakes. Aren't they just perfect? A little bit of cake. A little bit of frosting. Maybe an embellishment or two. Some of them are even big enough to share {if you want}.


~surprise! they're homemade, vegan and delicious~

While I was creating the perfect cupcakes for Christine's baby shower, I went to bakery supply heaven and found this edible glitter. Oh. My. Gosh. Talk about taking your sweet creations to the next level!


~check out the luster dust on a homemade red velvet~

And I have a real soft spot for mini cupcakes, like the ones above. They're even more perfect than a regular-sized cupcake. All of the flavor, less of the guilt.

Last year for my birthday, Mark brought me a big box of Sprinkles cupcakes, my all-time favorites. Red velvet, peanut butter chip and milk chocolate. Mmmm.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...