Monday, January 3, 2011

couch cruiser

Two of my favorite Christmas gifts this year have to be this...






and this...




And thanks to my company gifting me with a few days off, I was able to fully enjoy what these two have to offer. Mark and I spent some quality time snuggling on the sofa and catching up on old episodes of Arrested Development  and movies like "Food Inc." {as if I wasn't already making a change in the way I eat, this movie helped pushed me over the edge} and "District 9."

Of course, my holiday wasn't entirely spent in front of the TV - Mark and I completed some much-needed home improvement projects. Just some little things but they've made a big difference. Check back later this week for a full update!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...