Wednesday, January 19, 2011

sweet dreams

Remember when I briefly shared my ill-fated trip to Copenhagen with you? Well, one of the places that was on my list to visit was Malmo, Sweden - just a quick 42 km away. Malmo is home to one of my fave bands, The Radio Dept. {you may recognize their music from Sofia Coppola's Marie Antoinette}.


And now, Malmo is home to one of my favorite bloggers - Linda from Call Me Cupcake! Linda creates and shares the most delicious-looking treats - cakes, cupcakes, macarons - and presents them in ways that are absolutely to-die for.

Wouldn't it be lovely to fly out to explore Denmark and Sweden and bake with Linda? Oh. My. Gosh. Talk about a sweet dream.

Check out this gorgeous birthday eye candy from Linda. Absolute perfection. Friends, family, fiance - take note for next year's birthday fete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...