Tuesday, January 11, 2011

a very veggie brunch

On Saturday, following an hour on the erg and an hour hiking up South Mountain, I met my friend, Tina, at a little unassuming breakfast / lunch place called Pomegranate. Located next to my local Trader Joe's, this vegetarian / vegan place is divine! They support local farmers and make some really delicious food.

Tina and I decided to split the In-Season Scramble, with scrambled eggs and a medley of seasonal veggies like onion and peppers served with a side of harvest hash - sweet and yukon potatoes, and the Pom-Berry French Toast, made with the most flavorful ancient grain bread. We each enjoyed a latte {caramel for me and vanilla for Tina} which came with a just-the-right-size Mexican wedding cake cookie.

Just take a look...















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...