Monday, May 2, 2011

birthday bouquet


Today is my friend/coworker's birthday and I thought it was the perfect opportunity to test out a new recipe. Maybe you've heard of them or seen them or even tasted them, but it's the first time I've tried making them.

Cake pops!

I got the recipe from Bakerella and made them on Sunday. I can definitely perfect some things, but I think they turned out well.



~ i borrowed my mom's candy maker...thanks, mom! ~


~ first finished. second one dipped. ~



~ cake pops and cake balls ~

~ a cake pop bouquet. happy birthday, sarah! ~

4 comments:

  1. Most importantly - how did they taste???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't lie...they were pretty tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to try making them this week to see if I want to make them for an upcoming baby shower - any tips??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Besides the ones you ended up giving me (like dipping the tip of the popsicle stick into the candy before inserting it into the cake ball) - have something to hold them upright in. I found those floral foam blocks you can pick up at Michael's work well.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...