Wednesday, April 27, 2011

easter...italian-style

As I mentioned here, this Easter Sunday was a special treat. Since Mark and my dad were in Virginia, my sister-in-law invited my mom and I over to celebrate with homemade raviolis, chicken, pork, pasta, salad, bread and lots of dessert.

And there was only five adults and two kids.

But that's the way our holiday meals are. Lots of food, lots of fun and even more love {if you can imagine it}.


~ Nonna and L finishing up the pork ~



~ homemade raviolis from scratch...you can't beat it ~



~ M being goofy with his salad in his teeth ~



~ J checking out the dessert ~



~ tuckered out ~



~ doesn't he look like the cutest zombie ever? S just up from a nap ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...