Wednesday, April 13, 2011

egg hunt



This year, my definition of a perfect Easter egg isn't one filled with chocolate {which is nice}, or peanut butter {who else loves Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs?} or money {although I'd love that, too}, it's filled with lip balm. Remember how I told you of my lip gloss/balm obsession? Add another favorite to that list.

EOS makes the most obsession-worthy lip balm I've tried in a while. I found it at Walgreens {near medicinal lip moisterizer, not the makeup} and shared it with a few people, who also found themselves quickly obsessed. I even pulled it out while in line at my favorite coffee shop and the girl in front of me squealed "Where did you get that?!"

It's 95 percent organic and 100 percent natural. The one on the left is well-loved, while the one on the right is about to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...