Friday, April 8, 2011

seasonal musts | patio dining

Another must - especially in the spring here in the desert - is patio dining. And we've got some great patios. One of my favorites is Cibo in downtown Phoenix. It's located in a converted historic home and has the most. amazing. patio. Seriously, it's perfect. The brick patio is surrounded by bistro lights, shrubs and gorgeous trees. There are heaters for cooler weather, but springtime dining is my personal favorite.

Everyone I take here or suggest dine here falls in love. Pizzas, salads, sandwiches, dessert...no matter what you order, you can't go wrong. And on Tuesday and Wednesday, they offer a special pasta dish {or two} - always made with homemade pasta and always worth a try.

I spent a breezy spring evening here with one of my dearest friends, Diana, sharing wine, stories and yummy food.

~sunset on the way to dinner~

~wine while you wait~
~welcoming home~

~salad, bread and wine~
I wish I had more photos, but the conversation was just too good to remember to take shots. Suffice it to say, if you come to Phoenix, swing by Cibo for delicious food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...