Tuesday, April 12, 2011

orange blossoms

It's one of my favorite times of year here in the desert. It's springtime and the temperatures are perfect, the days are getting longer and a sense of renewal is in the air.

When I was little, my parents would take me down the street from our house to an orange grove filled with hundreds of delicious-smelling trees. We would get out and walk around, hoping to see one of the many peacocks that called the grove their home.

I still love the scent of orange blossoms. Luckily, there is a street not far from me where I can soak up the heady scent.

When it's not blossom season, there are two products that bring the scent I love straight to my house.

This Jo Malone candle is a luxurious indulgence, but it smells amazing.




More accessible is Trader Joe's French Liquid Soap in Orange Blossom Honey. Delicious!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...