Wednesday, April 13, 2011

in my own little corner...

On top of my dresser is my uber-girlie sanctuary {my closet is getting there, but since I still share part of it with my honey, I can't say it's all mine}. Wanna take a peek?


Mark and I spent one late night painting an accent wall in our bedroom early in our relationship. 
Cute, huh? 


I love mini perfumes. So much variety and the opportunity to mix scents. But I have a few full-size bottles that I wear more often: Stella McCartney Stella and Chloe {sweet, feminine and perfect for every day} and Narciso Rodriguez For Her {a little spicier and perfect for date night}.


This bird-in-a-guilded-cage ornament is something I picked up at Anthropologie just after Christmas. It had a broken tail but my handy-dandy dad fixed it. Good as new and too pretty to pull out only once a year, so on my jewelry box it sits.

1 comment:

  1. can we talk about the cuteness in the frame?! love!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...