Friday, April 15, 2011

invitation station

Our wedding invitations are a DIY labor of love : my MOH designed them, I wrote the copy, Mark prepped them for printing and took them to the printer, I'm hand-addressing {while I love the look of modern calligraphy, there's something so personal about receiving an invitation hand-addressed by the bride or groom} and my mom and I are packaging, stuffing and mailing.

If I'm not at work, at the gym or out on the water, I'll be spending my evenings and weekends working here.


Welcome to project wedding central.



Happy weekend, lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. Just cleaned up my very own invitation station (after months of neglect). I know this area all too well :) can't wait to see the little beauties!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...