Thursday, November 17, 2011

happy birthday

Hello, lovelies! So yesterday was my birthday {the first as a wife and a homeowner - eek!} and I quietly celebrated the day with coworkers during the day and my mom in the evening {Mark is traveling so we'll be celebrating later}. And at Banana Republic, who feted my day of birth by offering 50% off up to five full-priced items {ok, I'm sure it wasn't exclusively for my birthday, but I took it as an excuse to add some pretty pieces to my collection!}. They promoted the special one-day sale via coupon on Facebook. You really should like them; they have the best deals.

Care to see what I picked up?

~how sweet are the elbow patches? i can't get enough!~

~an easy lbd that fits like a glove~

~i love a good v-neck t - it's the best for my shape~

~a little glitz - and it's on sale~


There were a couple of other things - like this black dress and a bright pink taffeta skirt {that I can't seem to find online...curious} - that I would have loved to have made mine, but even a birthday girl must use restraint. However, they are on my wait-til-they-go-on-sale watch-list!

A little something extra : Markdowns at the store usually happen on Wednesdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...