Thursday, November 10, 2011

some of my favorite {new!} things : beauty products

I've been testing lots of new and new-to-me products lately and I am loving all the results.

My new favorite dry shampoo is by Suave. Yes, Suave. It smells citriusy fresh, absorbs oil and doesn't leave any of that dreaded white powdery residue.




For those days when a power pout just won't do, my go-to lip color is Fresh's Sugar Passion tinted lip treatment. It gives just enough color and moisturizes like nobody's business.





As I mentioned here, I'm obsessed with long eyelashes, but I've been hesitant to try a growth serum to help make them longer and fuller. After some research {and thanks to a HauteLook Deal of the Day - let me know if you want an invitation to shop}, I picked up a tube of Rapid Lash and have noticeably longer {although not exactly fuller} lashes with none of the scary side effects some simliar products warn about. It's one of the more reasonably priced options - I've seen the price hovering around $30 - and can be found at most national drugstore chains.



I have sensitive, combination skin, so I make sure all the products that I apply to face are gentle and oil-free. Still, my face {especially my t-zone} is shiny shortly after my morning makeup routine. I recently acquired Boscia's No Pores No Shine T-Zone Treatment and found it works wonderfully! It helps minimize my larger pores and keeps me shine-free nearly all day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...