Tuesday, February 15, 2011

bag lady

~image via here~

So I came across this post over at Hey Little Birdie and thought - what a wonderful idea for an art wall - designer shopping bags!

I have an obsession with saving paper shopping bags {I use them for everything from lunch totes to carry-alls} and recently acquired a Louis Vuitton one {which carried my 30th birthday present to myself}. I know I have a Tiffany one hanging around, too, so I could absolutely recreate this wall as an ode to my shopping addiction passion.

There are so many more photos of this closet and the framed bags {as well as where to get the frames!} over at Moth Design.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out and the link love!! :)

    http://moth-design.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the FABULOUS idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks absolutely fabulous! I would say I am impressed with the article. Thanks a lot.
    shopping bags australia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...