Thursday, February 10, 2011

love actually {is all around}

Sometimes people can just be wonderful and show you they care in simple, meaningful ways.

this week...

...a dear friend I've known since preschool texted me out of the blue - just because she was thinking about me. And we haven't seen each other in a couple of years.


...in the midst of wedding planning madness and frustration, a sweet gesture from someone I've never met in person, but have only communicated with via email, brought a smile to my face, gratitude to my heart and even made me a little misty.


...two friends reminded me that what we do is just for fun {thanks Jenny and Anett!}.



{so inspiring}


They may be small gestures, but they are no less significant.
How do you show people you care?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...