Tuesday, February 15, 2011

tsa-fty first

Mark and I have been eating our way through San Diego, sampling catering menus and cakes, and I don't think I've ever been so full for so long.

To kick off our trip, I was one of the chosen ones at security and was scanned in the full-body scanner -  Mark got off easy and walked through the metal detector.

On our way home, I got chosen for the full-body scanner - again {and fyi, if you have a bobbypin holding back your bangs, take it out or they'll pat down your head}. And again, Mark didn't. Sometimes I wonder how I get so lucky.

When we got home, I opened my checked luggage and noticed something was off. Then I found this




Safety first, right?

Check back later this week to see what kinds of foods we indulged in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...