Wednesday, February 16, 2011

napoleon {non} complex




It's been a while since I've shared a yummy recipe with you, and today I have something light and healthy for you.

On it's own, this tasty recipe is super easy. However, I took a cue from Sandra Lee and make it even more simple!

My not-so-secret timesaving tip : Trader Joe's - one of my favorite grocery stores - sells prebaked chicken breasts in the meat section. Seasoned with a little salt and pepper, just pop these individually wrapped packets into the mircowave or pot of boiling water and, voila! Juicy, tender chicken. It's perfect for when you want to make something healthy but are short on time {which is the case for me, most days}.


~fresh avocado~


~my sous chef slicing chicken~


~cutting the puff pastry~





~tomato for mark~

~avocado for me~

~quick and easy sweet potato fries~






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...