Monday, June 27, 2011

a "b" or a "d"

I have very few gold accessories, but lately I've found myself being drawn to gold pieces. An armful of gold bangles, simple gold hoops and this letterpress necklace have recently joined my collection.




I love initial necklaces, too {remember this one?}. I think it has something to do with the fact that I love words and letters in general. So it's perfect - delicate and simple. I've been wearing it non-stop for the past few days. I have a tendancy to play with my jewelry, and when I press the charm into my finger, it makes an impression of the letter "d." {It didn't photograph too well.}




Is it a "b" or a "d"? Properly, the letterpress letter is a "d," but on my neck it looks like a "b." Then I realized it won't matter soon, because in a few short weeks, both will be my initials.

2 comments:

  1. i adore gold accessories! it looks fantastic, kitten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I treasure the silver "e" you got me from Tiffany's in NYC all those years ago...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...