Friday, June 24, 2011

weekend plans

I cannot wait for this weekend.

It's been a loooooooooong week filled with projects for work, less sleep than usual and absolutely no time for new fitness obsession - CrossFit {remember when I mentioned my rowing teammates and I visited a CrossFit gym in Tucson? I thought it looked scary, and the workouts are, but isn't the point of life to do something that scares you so you can grow?}.

So in honor of finishing up the week in one piece, I'm celebrating by doing {almost} nothing. Tonight I get to hang out with this cutie-pie - and her mom, of course - for a low-key, at-home dinner and a movie.

 


Tomorrow, I get to visit with one of my favorite people and celebrate the fact she just learned she's having a little girl of her own. We'll be heading to Caffe Boa for a yummy brunch. Then in the afternoon, I'll be making my way to the spa for a relaxing 90-minute massage.

Sunday, I have absolutely. no. plans. Hooray! Can you feel my excitement?


What are you doing this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...