Tuesday, June 28, 2011

a deal on date {or any} night

Have I ever mentioned that I'm obsessed with getting a great deal? If I haven't disclosed this bit of information outright, I'll say it now. I love finding something I want/need/never knew I needed until this very moment for a steal.

Suffice it to say, I'm also obsessed with websites like Groupon, Haute Look and Gilt Groupe. You can buy great stuff, experiences, getaways {I recently picked up rooms at a boutique hotel for a song} at insansely discounted prices.

Today, another website that is growing in popularity - Living Social - is offering a $10 worth of food and beverages at one of Mark's and my favorites : Fuego Taco {remember our recent date night?}.



a little something extra : both Groupon and Living Social have apps for your smart phone. They make it dangerously easy to purchase mindlessly. Just a little word of caution.

1 comment:

  1. Guess what? I bought it! And you know why? Because I read about your date night and thought, "yum, that place sounds fun" :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...