Tuesday, June 21, 2011

le shower

Saturday, my bridesmaids threw me the most amazing shower. It took exactly three minutes before I was overwhelmed with emotion and got a little misty. Thankfully, I quickly recovered and had an amazing time.




  my very own parisian cafe, complete with french tunes 





each table had an eiffle tower candle and a french phrase related to love and marriage


some of my favorite photos on display


no shower would be complete without bonbons {there was even an amazing selection of macarons!}




pink lemonade, champagne and mimosas





three generations


a big, beautiful bouquet with love notes from my fiance







"french kiss" favors {sorry, no puppies in pink berets}


Thank you to all my wonderful friends and family for making my shower so amazingly special! And a special thanks to the Mills' {especially Chris} for letting a bunch of women take over the house. And to the photographer for the day - Mrs. Stephanie Gillingham - thank you for capturing the moments I'll treasure forever.

Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. It pains me that I couldn't be there for this, but I'm so glad you posted pictures. Hope your shower was everything you wanted it to be! Love you, and see you in a couple of weeks!

    xoxo
    di

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...