Wednesday, September 28, 2011

an apology and a style shocker

Between fighting a cold, nursing a rowing injury, finalizing details on our new home and packing up our old place, I've been slacking on posting. I hope to be back on my regular schedule really soon!

And now - a brief story on how I surprised myself by actually liking a shoe line I said I'd never wear...

I can appreciate that TOMS shoes are socially conscious. In fact, I really like that about the company. What I don't like? The shoes. I know they're comfy and supportive, but they look like they belong on prisioners' feet, not on fashionable men and women.

But TOMS may make a wearer out of me yet. Look what I've spotted!




The ballet flat line is launching next spring and I'm excited to try a pair or two on. I'm loving the pink and blue ones. Which is your favorite?

4 comments:

  1. You have to check out TOMS wedges - cute and comfortable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm dying over these.

    hurry up spring!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I broke my foot three weeks ago so I'm dying to just wear shoes again. And I know I'll need some supportive ones so these might be options. They're cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, no, Jill! :( Look for Corso Como shoes, too. They are really cute and have nice support.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...