Friday, September 2, 2011

before and after : full fringe

I love to change up my hairstyle. From sleek ponytails and wavy locks to pin-straight styles and fluffy ballerina buns, I'll even change my style throughout the day.

One style I've been loving for a while is a full bang. Since I'd been planning our wedding for more than a year, I didn't want to do anything drastic before the big day. As soon as I officially became a missus, though, I headed straight to the salon and had my stylist chop away.

I haven't had full fringe since I was a kid {I was one of those little girls who had 80s bangs that started in the center of my head - can you relate?}, and  I have to say I'm so happy with my new look.

before

~one of my favorite shots of Stacey and me~


after


4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...