Tuesday, October 5, 2010

the three-week mani

I love to have my nails done professionally, but I'm so rough on my hands that I usually smudge them within the first 15 minutes of leaving the salon. But I have to tell you that I found something wonderful : Shellac by CDN. It's a hybrid gel-type polish that lasts for 14 days {or more} and dries before you even leave the salon.

It's been out for a while and three weeks ago I finally tried it. I think I may be a convert!

~freshly painted~

~end of week one~

~end of week two~

~a little chip that i made worse by peeling. oops!~

~end of week three~

Other than the chip, the only tell-tale sign that my manicure isn't freshly done is the grow out. 

A manicure with Shellac polish is a little more - typically $15 more than plain polish - but for my money, it's totally worth it.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...