Wednesday, October 27, 2010

smitten kitten | anthropologie

I am completely obsessed with Anthropologie. I love everything about the store. They have the most amazing clothing and everything is styled with a touch of feminine whimsy - modern vintage, if you will. There's a location that's dangerously close to work and {I'm only slightly embarrassed to say} that the girls who work there know me by name.









Do you know what else fuels my obsession? Man Shops Globe. It's a series on the Sundance Channel that follows Keith Johnson, Anthropologie's buyer-at-large, as he travels the world in search of unique and inspiring peices to sell at and style Anthropologie stores. My favorites include Paris {of course} and Italy. Check it out for yourself on Wednesdays.






a little something extra : if you sign up for Anthropologie's free anthro card, they send you a little present for your birthday. My birthday is next month, so I'm looking forward to receiving a card with a special discount in the mail!

*images via here, here, here and here

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that Anthro store so close to me. Makes my heart shiver.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...