Friday, October 1, 2010

wherefore art thou, fall?

Happy October, lovelies!

I've had images of pumpkins, fall colors and cooler temperatures dancing around in my head for some time now, but alas, it's still miserably hot here. Even L.A. has seen record-breaking temps (113 degrees on Monday? C'mon!).

I've done everything I can think of to usher in my favorite season, including

Paint my nails a festive fall bordeaux





Buy these amazing boots






Snatch up this wooly coat {bonus : it's now on sale!}




Think cool thoughts {from my trip to DC two years ago}





And nosh on my favorite soups from Trader Joe's




And it's still 100+ degrees. Harumph. 

Hey, East Coast, stop hogging all the perfect temperatures.

Happy weekend, lovelies. Here's to cooler temps in the desert next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...