Thursday, October 21, 2010

outfitted | girls' night out

I love to help people create stunning ensembles, get them out of their style rut or jazz up their wardrobe with a  few key pieces.

But last weekend, I found I was the one who needed to get out of my style rut. I planned on meeting a couple of girlfriends for pizza and wine at our favorite downtown spot. I scoured my closet to find the perfect outfit and nothing was jumping out at me. I needed some inspiration.

And came up with this {via polyvore.com}


Do you want me to create a look for you? Let me know the occassion, location and where you live, and you could be feautred in a future Outfitted post! Leave me a comment or email me at modernlovely@hotmail.com.

Want to purchase any of these items? Dress: Catherine Malandrino, net-a-porter.com; Earrings: Suzanna Dai Copenhagen, maxandchloe.com; Clutch: Asos, asos.com; Sandals: Mui Mui Suede Platform, net-a-porter.com; Bangles: Amia, amritasingh.com.

2 comments:

  1. ahem. dear beth. i would like to request a look...what for? new york in december. my night on broadway...going to see west side story. *help* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to! And I looooove West Side Story.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...