Tuesday, October 12, 2010

new york, new york

A wonderful town, indeed. A friend of mine made me quite jealous when she told me that, in a few short weeks, she'd be heading to NYC with some girlfriends. The City? In fall? Oh, be still my heart!

When I went in spring with my mother, we had a wonderful, whirlwind day filled with visiting neighborhoods, checking out shops, visiting with an old high school friend and, of course, enjoying the food. Come along and I'll share the highlights.

~don't throw mama...~


~iconic ice skating~


~30 rock~


~no trip is complete with a beverage from dean and deluca~

~quintessential ny pizza~

~which is better? magnolia chocolate...~

~...or magnolia red velvet?~

~bleecker street~

~chelsea~

~zac posen for target pop-up store~

~inside - just fabulous~

~central park~

~times square~

~sex and the city~

~hs besties in nyc~

~empire state of mind~


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...