Monday, October 25, 2010

outfitted | backyard bbq

I love a good backyard get-together. String up some bistro lights, cook something yummy on the grill, enjoy beers, wine or something equally as tasty with your nearest and dearest - it's pure perfection. So when Stacey asked me to create a look for a bbq she is attending at her aunt's house in Southern California, I was so excited.

It's casual and cool, comfy with a little bit of sparkle (you know, to play off the mood lighting).


Backyard BBQ

Click for shopping info on Stacey's Backyard BBQ look.


And don't forget, if you have an upcoming event and are looking for some outfit inspiration, drop me a line at modernlovely@hotmail.com or leave me a comment with your event, location and time of year. I'd love to put something together for your fete.

1 comment:

  1. This stuff is really great and perfectly fitting for an evening BBQ!! Love it, cute and chic!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...