Wednesday, October 13, 2010

smitten kitten | scarves

After a brief reprieve, Arizona is again experiencing high temperatures. And while I'm grateful they are {just barely} under 100 degrees - I'm hoping it's just one last blast before gorgeous weather sets in.

In preparation, I've been digging out my collection of scarves. I swear, I have more cold-weather clothes than anyone living in the desert truly needs.

Lightweight, heavy and thick, cashmere, silk, cotton, wool - what's your favorite?



~i'm dying for one of these from warm me up on etsy~

~mark bought me this scarf in cream when we first started dating~


~a lovely piece from anthro~


~doesn't she look so cute and cozy~


1 comment:

  1. We'll have to make more trips back to Canada in the future. Wouldn't want all those warm clothes to go to waste.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...