Monday, September 6, 2010

falling for fall...fashion!

Labor Day is the unofficial kick-off of fall, my favorite season. There are so many wonderful things about autumn : cooler weather (anything under 100 degrees is heaven after a long Arizona summer), football, my birthday and of course, the fashion!

The trends I'm loving for fall...

Military-inspired jackets
I love the look of military-inspired jackets. They are so versatile. Cover flowy dresses or pair it with jeans and tank. Both are effortless looks.
~juicy couture skyler military jacket~

~o'neill lennon coat~



Animal print accessories
There's nothing like a little pop of animal print. Try something a little more unexpected than animal print shoes, like this handbag.

~foley + corinna disco city~


Daytime sparkle
Jazz up your wardrobe with something shiny. This tank is as perfect to wear with jeans for lunch with the ladies as it is to wear with tailored pants for work.  And the shoes...oh, the shoes!


~j. crew sequined starland tank~

~jimmy choo private heel~

Darker tips and toes
My fingers and toes are usually always polished with some shade of pink. Pale pink. Barbie pink. Purply pink. But I cannot wait to try this color.


~essie merino cool~

Skinny jeans
Don't think you can wear them? I didn't think I could either until I tried this pair from Banana Republic. Trust me and try them.

~banana republic skinny jeans~



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...