Tuesday, September 28, 2010

ruffled feathers

Do you ever get those little sparks just before you doze off at night? You know, those intrusive thoughts that take you from just nearly asleep to fully awake in a blink?

That happens to me pretty frequently, mostly about work-related things. But the other night, I was jolted awake by the thought of this




I've seen this clutch making its way around the web and I have to admit I really liked it...until I woke up thinking : I love it! I must have that clutch!

And so, in a few short days it will be mine, straight from the UK.

It also comes in grey and black









a little something extra : free shipping to the U.S. and Canada! It's a promotional offer and I didn't notice an expiration date, so if there's something you want from asos (and they've got some awesome stuff), get it now!

UPDATED : looks like they are also covering the cost of import duties on shipping to the U.S. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...