Friday, September 17, 2010

copenhagen haven

As I mentioned here, I traveled to Copenhagen a few years ago. I was so excited visit a totally new country and region. I did so much research to create my list of must-sees and must-dos. That list still exists and when I get a chance to go back, I'll make sure to check off each one (with photos!).

Until then, I can travel there on the Internet.

A few things I was most excited about checking out were the Scandinavian fashion and design. Clean, modern, personal and functional.

First up, a look at the fashion.

~the shoes, the scarf, the coat... utter perfection~
~do you think men in the U.S. will be rocking this look in winter?~
~i need to recreate this look. stat.~
~camel is the color for fall~


all images courtesy copenhagenstreetstyle.dk

Clean, modern lines serve as inspiration for the quintessential Scandinavian home. Let's take a tour, shall we?


~bright white kitchen~

~look at those chairs!~


~pad along the hallway to a lovely bedroom~
~bright and beautiful~
all images courtesy of emmas.blogg.se


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...