Friday, September 17, 2010

fabulously talented friends

I am lucky to have some wonderfully, exceptionally talented friends. My best friend had her work featured on Style Me Pretty, one of my favorite wedding blogs.

When this wedding popped up, I immediately fell in love - and when I saw the invitations, I thought they were simple and elegant and would definitely be included in my inspiration board. Imagine my elation when I found out that the very person who created them is the same gal who will be standing beside me as one of my MOHs when I get married!



~elegant and romantic~

~the bride and groom were married on 7/11. stacey made custom slurpee logos~

~matching table numbers~

Have an inspired weekend, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...