Wednesday, September 15, 2010

smitten kitten | burt's bees

I'm not a lipstick person - I much prefer balms or gloss. And I've tried my fair share of brands, feeling like Goldilocks along the way. Some were too sticky; some made my lips even more chapped; some tasted too sickeningly sweet. But just like Goldilocks, I finally found the perfect balm and gloss brand - Burt's Bees.

~my absolute favorite : sweet pink~

Burt's Bees Super Shiny Lip Gloss is perfect. True to its name, it's got great shine. It's also not sticky and has a natural color, light flavor and moisturizes like a lip balm. What's not to love? It now comes in six color/flavor combinations and of the four I've tried, I love them all.

Their lip balm is just as great. My current favorites include the Beeswax Lip Balm and the Medicated Lip Balm.

And I'm dying to try one of their newest - Rejuvenating Lip Balm with Acai Berry.




All images courtesy of Burt's Bees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...